So yeah, we’ve made a Top 10 of the most expensive, street legal, production cars in the whole wide world. We did not include concept cars, street-tuned versions of any production vehicles or any other antique automobiles. We just looked at the good ol’ 2012 money hungry rides.
1. At a whopping $2,400,000 we have the Bugatti Veyron Super Sports.
It is the fastest car in the world with a W16 – 1200 HP engine under the hood. It can accelerate from 0 to 100 Km/h in aprox. 2 seconds and it can reach a top speed of 434 Km/h. It currently holds the Guiness World Record for the fastest street legal car in the world and it is also one of the most luxurious rides, making it worth every penny spent.
2. The $1,850,000 Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster is on our second place.
It’s built on a 678 HP AMG V12 engine that can push the car from 0 to 100 Km/h in 3.4 seconds and all the way to a top speed of 350 km/h. It’s lite, fast and interesting but it’s also smashing ugly. Don’t worry guys. Rich boys don’t have to be beautiful !
3. The $1,600,000 Lamborghini Reventon is the most powerful and the most expensive Lamborghini ever built.
It has a 6.5 liter 48-valve DOHC V12 engine beneath it’s stealthy surface, with an output of around 650 HP. It takes the Lambo around 3.3 seconds to reach 100 Km/h and it has a top speed of 339 Km/h. It’s one of the rarest production cars ever built ( only 20 we’re ever made ) and it has even been said that it’s sleek-stealthy design is radar proof ( Mythbusters here we come ).
4. The $1,600,000 Koenigsegg Agera R is on the fourth spot.
It’s a very powerfull car with a 5.0 V8 engine that has a mind blowing output of 1,115 HP. The Agera R can sprint from 0 to 100 km/h in 2.8 seconds, and it can reach a maximum speed of 413 km/h. The car is electronically limited at 380 km/h, although if you go through a certain amount of paperwork to be signed, the company will unlock the speed limit for one occasion.
5. The $1,400,000 Aston Martin One-77 is limited to only 77 units.
But that’s not the reason it’s on the fifth spot of this top. The One-77 has an engine output of around 750 HP and it’s 7.3 liter engine is able to accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.4 seconds. It can reach a maximum speed of 350 km/h which is pretty awesome if you’re in a hurry to get to a tea party with your speed addicted friends.
6. The $1,380,000 Maybach Landaulet is the most expensive sedan on the market.
It’s like a palace on wheels that can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in 5.2 seconds. Thanks to it’s 450 HP V12 it’s probably one of the fastest and most luxurious car ever made that also has a convertible roof that can open fully at the rear. It doesn’t matter if it can reach 250 km/h. Nobody will ever be insane enough to drive this car at that speed.
7. The Pagani Huayra ( $1,300,000 ) is the second supercar made by Pagani.
It has a 700 HP 6.0 twin-turbo Mercedes V12 engine that can accelerate from 0 to 100 Km/h in 3.5 seconds and it can reach a top speed of 370 Km/h. I think it looks a little better than the Zonda F.
8. The $1,225,000 Zenvo ST1 is said to be from a new Danish supercar company that wants to compete in being the best in speed and style.
The ST1 can accelerate, thanks to it’s 1,250 HP V8 engine, from 0 to 100 km/h in 2.9 seconds and it can also reach a a top speed of 375 Km/h.
9. Hennessey Venom GT has a price tag of around $1,000,000 so the Lotus Elise Platform must really make it’s money worth.
The Venom’s GT 6.3 liter GM sourced V8 produces a brain-stopping 1,200 HP, giving this lite-weight car the awesome power to “fly” from 0 to 100 km/h in 2 seconds. Hennessey claims that the Venom GT can achieve a top speed of 440 km/h but this has never been tested.
10. Ferrari has finally made it to our top 10 with the famous $670,000 Enzo.
By far, the most popular supercar ever built, ( except for the Veyron ) the Enzo has a top speed of 350 km/h, sprinting from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.4 seconds. Only 400 units were ever produced and the Enzo is currently being sold for over $1,000,000 at auctions.